BTC Alerts brings you groundbreaking Bitcoin news and storytelling with Original articles and news updates from the best and brightest news sites in the industry such as Cointelegraph, Coindesk, Bitcoin news, Blockchain.com Ethereum world news and Coinbase, all on one website.
You can now say goodbye to browsing several different sites to get the best crypto news updates and enjoy fantastic varied news sources all in the same place.
We also have an online clothing store The Blockchain clothing company specialises in selling high quality crypto themes clothing.
Our goal is to help the adoption of cryptocurrencies by creating great looking crypto themed clothing which looks great.
View a large range of Bitcoin news, industry news or updates on your favourite coins with BTC Alerts.
- Professional traders need a global crypto sea, not hundreds of lakes
The cryptocurrency trading market is in its early stages, with regulations playing a key role in market fragmentation.
- Inverse Finance seizes tokens, ships code: Launches stablecoin lending protocol
One of DeFi's strangest experiments continues to push the envelope in both governance and architecture.
- 3 reasons why Reef Finance, Bridge Mutual and Morpheus Network are rallying
Strong fundamentals and new partnerships back the strong rallies in Morpheus Network, Bridge Mutual and Reef Finance.
- Bitcoin plunges, Ethereum suffers, Musk loses billions: Hodler’s Digest, Feb. 21–27
- This bullish Bitcoin options strategy lets traders speculate on BTC price with less risk
Hate being liquidated? Here’s how traders use the Long Butterfly options strategy to generate profits with less downside risk.
- Report: Asia’s Cryptocurrency Landscape the Most Active, Most Populous Region ‘Has an Outsize Role’
Recently, Messari Crypto Researcher, Mira Christanto published a report that looks into Asia’s cryptocurrency landscape in-depth, as 60% of the world’s population resides in the region. Christanto’s study shows that six out of the top ten largest cryptocurrency unicorns are located in Asia. Moreover, 98% of ethereum-based futures and 94% of bitcoin futures volumes stem
- JPMorgan Says Investors Can Put 1% of Their Portfolios in Bitcoin Despite Calling It a Poor Hedge
After saying that cryptocurrencies “rank as the poorest hedge for major drawdowns in equities, with questionable diversification benefits,” JPMorgan says investors can put 1% of their portfolios in cryptocurrencies. This can help “achieve any efficiency gain in the overall risk-adjusted returns of the portfolio,” the firm’s strategists explained. Investors Can Allocate 1% of Portfolios to
- Harvard Professor Kenneth Rogoff Warns Central Banks Will Never Allow Bitcoin to Go Mainstream
Harvard Professor of Economics and former chief economist at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Kenneth Rogoff says that central banks won’t allow bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to become mainstream. “Eventually over the long course of history, the government first regulates and then it appropriates, and I think we can see that happening here,” he warned.
More news sources
Further up to date news stories from your favourite crypto news sources – Don’t forget to signup up to our newsletter and join us on social media for the most up to date news stories
- eth2 quick update no. 22
tl;dr Successful R&D workshop on future beacon chain upgrades Staking community grants announced Quick plug for my State of Eth2, Jan 2021 post Eth2 Workshop: Eth1+Eth2 Merge and Sharding Last week, the EF eth2 research team hosted an online workshop focused on the two major upgrades slated for the beacon...
- Staking community grantee announcement
We’re excited to announce the grantees selected for the recent staking community grants round. This grants round invited proposals that make the Ethereum staking experience easier, safer, and more secure. We were thrilled to see all of the great work proposed by these teams, and we’re looking forward to continuing...
- Grantee Roundup: January 2021
Our intrepid grantees have been keeping busy as always - read on for some recent accomplishments 🏆 ENS ENS (Ethereum Name Service) runs on the Ethereum blockchain, but it’s not just for ETH addresses! ENS maps human-readable domain names to locations all across the distributed web, including ethereum and other...
- The Long(er) road to Devcon [ENG/ESP]
Friends, In the time since the last Devcon announcement, the state of the Ethereum ecosystem has been electric. We’ve realized critical milestones on the Eth2 roadmap, as well as countless breakthroughs and major progress by teams across the ecosystem. We are incredibly excited to celebrate these achievements with all of...
- The State of Eth2, Jan 2021 [ENG/普通话]
At the start of December, the Ethereum community bootstrapped the new beacon chain proof-of-stake consensus mechanism – the foundation of Ethereum’s long-term and sustainable home. The launch was a resounding success, and the operation of the beacon chain has proved, thus far, stable and robust. As I write these words,...
- Grantee Roundup December 2020
We’re here with our last hurrah before we head into 2021 - read on for the latest news on a few grantees! Gitcoin for CLR matching Gitcoin’s CLR grants were one of the first real-world uses of quadratic funding, with the number of unique contributors to a grant carrying greater...
Ethereum World News
- Pantera Capital CEO: Bitcoin (BTC) Could Hit $115k after Halving
Quick take: Bitcoin (BTC) has once again reclaimed $9,000 with 5 days until halving. Pantera Capital’s CEO, Dan Morehead, sees a scenario where BTC hits $115,212 by August 2021. His analysis is based on the change in the stock-to-flow ratio across each halving. The hype and excitement surrounding the Bitcoin halving event is once again evident in the current price of BTC. At the time of writing this, Bitcoin has just broken both the $9,000 and $9,100 resistance levels and
- BitTorrent (BTT) Throws Another Jab at Filecoin (FIL)
In brief: In a recent tweet, the team at BitTorrent (BTT) has highlighted why the BTFS file system is better than Filecoin (FIL). The teams behind both projects have been throwing jabs at each other ranging from accusations of plagiarism and going as far as claiming the other is ‘vaporware’. Filecoin’s (FIL) Mainnet is set to be launched between mid-July and mid-August. In a recent tweet, the team at BitTorrent (BTT) highlighted why its BTFS file system is better than
- Robinhood Secures $280M in Series F Funding, Plans to Expand Globally
In brief: Robinhood has secured $280 Million Series F funding after an $8.3 Billion valuation. The funding will drive a push to expand the platform globally. Robinhood also plans on scaling the platform and offering more products to users. The team at the popular trading platform of Robinhood has announced that the firm has secured $280 Million series F funding after an $8.3 Billion valuation. The round of funding was lead by Sequoia Capital which is an existing investor of
- Coinbase announces filing of registration statement for proposed public direct listing of its…
- Coinbase offers corporations a trusted solution for adding crypto to their corporate treasury
- Coinbase is a decentralized company, with no headquarters
- Strengthening our commitment to trust through compliance: Melissa Strait joins Coinbase as Chief…
- Coinbase is committed to helping our customers during tax season
- Join the waitlist for Ethereum 2.0 staking rewards on Coinbase
- How we build payments systems at Coinbase
- Incident Post Mortem: January 29, 2021
BTC Alerts provides current industry news to a wide audience.
If you would like to feature an article for your company or project you can contact us and we will review your details and come back to you with more information.
Follow us on social media for the latest updates and join our newsletter for updates on the latest BTC Alerts news and site feature announcements.
As well asour website we also share up to date news on our social media channels – join us now to stay up to date with the lates news from BTCAlerts.org